|A question for the sickies
||[Feb. 19th, 2008|10:36 pm]
A little quiz for curiosity's sake and maybe answers for newbies to the ferret world. All these pertain to when you have a ferret that's feeling under the weather.|
1. When your fuzzy baby is sick, do you have a special meal you give whether by force or any other reason? If so, what does it consist of?
2. What signs do you look for as sure fire run-to-the-vet signs of illness?
3. When baby is feeling yucky, do you tend to carry them around with you rarely, often, always and why?
4. If you have multiple ferrets, do you immediately isolate them to their own cage?
5. Do you have any special setups for a "sick cage" as far as bedding, arrangement, etc.?
6. Do you find any unusual treatment to be helpful when they feel bad? (Music, warm wash cloth, heating pads, covering the cage, etc.)
7. Do you take off work when your ferret is ill?
8. Any special tips and tricks for the mommy or daddy of a sick ferret?